Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sunshine

Today is a good day so far. I am happy and feeling free to enjoy life. I have decided to paint today. Sprucing up my home makes me happy. I like the feeling of freshening up when spring comes. I renew and the Earth renews this time of year. My garden will change too. I have some plans for new flowers and more herbs for medicine.

I miss my Daughter and my Son. When I divorced their Father I thought they would be with me more. But I set it up as shared custody so they would have the best of both parents. We live in the same town to make it easy on my kids. Its been hard for me since they have grown up to not have their company at home here. My Son is the oldest and is off with his friends having fun and my Daughter is still a young teen and she is wanting the same rights as her older brother. So I have my hands full to say the least. I hope we will be close as the years roll by. I love family in my life and in my house. I want to cook large dinners and eat and drink while chatting about life and things. Unfortunately I never got the big family and closeness I wanted. However, I do have great love from the small family I seldom see. Maybe that's better over all. Sometimes family members get in their own way. I suppose I would be complaining about not having any privacy if I had them here all the time.

I feel happy for what I have. I don't want to think about what I don't have. I am grateful for my health, and my life. I hope to make it richer in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment