Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fulfilment

Today I asked myself the next question of why I don't feel fulfilled. How do I fill my life? I have two kids that are growing up. One is going off to college and one is a teen (omg). I have a lovely home and a dog who I love. What's Next?

Then this came to my mind:
Dreaming! Daydreaming about traveling, beaches, arts, exotic cities, and shopping. As I dream I fill my mind with what pleases me. It takes me away from home or work and puts me where I want to be. If you want something out of life, you have to try to find ways to achieve your goal. Even if that means only dreaming about it. I think its healthy to daydream about what you want. I think if I focus on what I want I will get it some day. I know God has a plan for me and that I have to be patient. After all I can't just forget about my family and do whatever I want. That would just be irresponsible. Not at all like me. So I will have to save money for my travels. Not easy.

Now I am pissed. This sucks. I once again some how put it on the back burner. "Well I guess I will have to save money. Not Easy." Saying that make my wishes some how unobtainable. So now I feel depressed. I think my goals need to be apart of my everyday life. Not just a trip that I have to save for. I will get there. I will make a life that is fulfilling. I know I can.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment