Thursday, April 9, 2009

I never expected....

I never expected to be 43 and wondering where my life is going. I thought I would be in a perfect career, with a perfect family intact, and have some predictability in my life. This couldn't be farther from the truth. My life is happy, my kids are great, I love what I do, but I have very few things that are predictable in my life. Do other people live this way? I mean I'm not a control freak or anything. But well for instance my work is irregular. I never know when I will be working. I have regular hours but sometimes it is booked and sometimes not. Maybe life would be boring if it were too predictable? As I get older I respect, and cherish my life choices. I think that I have done well in choosing my career, and so on. However, If I could have a perfect life (this is no such thing I know) what would it be? Things or life styles? Maybe both.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment