Monday, October 11, 2010

I don't want to get up in the morning

I feel so lucky or blessed to live this life of mine that I can't really complain about things. I hear my self complain and I stop and say "Well remember how it used to be?"
Then I hear my kids say "Ugh I do not want to get up." I do realize it's just an expression, but still I want to tell them "This is the good life."

I don't want to work anymore either. Truth. I want to stay home and be a house keeper. Never thought I would say that. Ugh! I love my work as a Massage Therapist. I more so love my work as a Mentor. But it's easy to just stay home. My point is, once we get going in our day, we have focus, a schedule and more of the ability to get things done. If you had no outside schedule to focus you, would you be productive? Enjoy what life you have here and now. We have such little time on this planet. Even when I am at the school helping the kids in the lunch room. I see my part in their young lives. If I smile they smile too. If I am grouchy, they look away, to avoid the feeling. So I try to smile and say hello to every child. When I am at Sense-Abilities practicing Massage, I smile as much as possible. I is a place of unwinding, of relaxation and peace. I have learned that life can be a lot worse. Each day I wake up, is a new chance to make a better life. Especially if I have someone who is making an effort to smile at me. Even though they, most likely, did not want to get up. By not taking the Easy way out, I have a rich full life. By not taking the Easy way out, I have people I talk with and friends at work to chat with. I have clients who also are a pleasure to converse with. They leave the spa feeling good and that makes me feel good. Life is hard sometimes. But mostly it's a good life.

Be grateful for every bill, every morning, and every penny. It is a new opportunity each time you see them.

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment