Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I don't want to hear it

"I don't want to hear it" I cannot tell you how much I have said this over the last 25 years. Wether to my kids, my husband or to total strangers who feel free to come right out and tell you what they think. I must say it at least twice a day. It seems as though it may be coming true. My "hearing" is off. I hear selectively now. My boyfriend is dumbfounded as to how I can hear my dog make a small squeak from the kitchen, but I cannot hear my Daughter who is sitting right next to me. I gotta wonder too. If I tell myself something often enough will it be true?

Perhaps I should tell my self that I am gorgeous. Maybe then I will believe it. Or I should tell myself that I am the richest woman in NJ. Perhaps that will come to be true as well. Because I am constantly telling myself that I am broke, or over weight, they seem to have come to be true. Really what I have to do more is take my own advise and stay positive. Tell my self that I am beautiful. That I can afford whatever I choose. Then finally it will come true. You might want to do the same.

Remember to tell yourself that you are Smart, good looking, capable, strong and can afford what you choose to spend money on. Then that will be your reality. Talking about what you don't want will perpetuate more of the same. So today I say "Let me hear it" Let me hear all the good things that will make me a better person.

I am taking my own advice.
Sincerely,
Suzanne Paquette
the richest woman in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment