Sunday, October 10, 2010

What the hell am I doing?

I have just finished watching TV and having coffee on this Sunday morning and realized something.

I was thinking about some young people I know and was considering asking them "Where is your life going?" Then the little voice in my head said Where is your life going Suzanne? (no I so not have a mental disease) I am a Massage Therapist, Reiki Master, a Mother, and have a 44 year life experience in people. I come from a "normal" family with the typical problems. Addiction being one. Divorce another. Abuse both physical and verbal another. My own divorce was a product of my own awakening. So where is my life going?

My dream is to be a Life Coach. I am studying now and wish to go somewhere with it but after looking myself up on the web, I have found that I do not appear anywhere. I have Facebook, Google Blog Spot, Linked IN, and had various web sites for my Massage practice. But unless I really try, I can't be found.

So... Here is where I will change my life once again. I have not been blogging. I have not been telling people about my work. I have been contemplating what I want but have not really done any of the work. Here is my opinion.

Where is my life going? While having the ability to spit out some positive one liners on Facebook these words of wisdom go nowhere. I understand the value of my one line positive injections in to the world but do others really get anything from them? Here is the deal people. You are what you think you are. I think the only real purpose of me having suffered in life was to teach others what not to do. My mistakes are not new. Nor are they different or revealing. But perhaps I can help Someone with my growth.

I will be offering my helping words of wisdom on as many Internet mediums as I can so I can spread the word that people are not alone or unique. Our problems are universal and we can share how we deal with those problems. I have failed at numerous things. Jobs for instance. I have rang registers, swept floors, made pizza, answered phones, and tried unsuccessfully to please a myriad of people in the inter um. All with failure. Thank God I failed at them. I learned that I really did not want to do any of them and was unhappy all the while. However, if I hadn't been fired as many times as I have I would have blindly chugged along on the wrong path. Even in my Massage Career I have been pleasing people. I am a people pleaser by nature, but that is not where I am going with this. I in fact have always wanted to help other Women (because I am a woman) with their struggle in life to make a place for themselves in this world. We gals are the Mother's the Teacher's the nurturers, the feeders, the givers and the lovers of this world. Yet we question everything. Am I right and I wrong? Am I good enough? and so on. This is what drives me to write. I am not a good writer but regardless I will write anyway. Why? Because it is the only way to broadcast my opinions. Not everyone will agree with my opinions, but that's OK. I can help a few with them anyway.

So this is what I am doing. Telling you that you need not be a people pleaser. Only please yourself, please. You are beautiful enough. You are smart enough. You are strong enough. You are good enough. All of you. Stop trying. Start doing. No more reasoning and contemplating. Enough! Get up and start your life. I will be your cheerleader. I am here to cheer for you the under dog whoever and whomever you are. My seemingly rosy, useless one liners are here to propel you forward. Now they will be individual guides to changing your life for the better. Now I will be writing on as many blogs as I can find and link all of them to something and have my source for conducting change in my world. Yes kids, Mom will not shut up! HELLO! I'M HERE! They hate that. My kids. They are a true reflection of me. Both of them. Ah my reminder of how I came to be the woman I am. My children. Thank God for them!

Show me other ways of broadcasting my words of wisdom! Tell me where I can go to write. And if you feel so inclined, tell me what you think. I can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment