Sunday, August 30, 2009

Honesty

It has recently been revealed to me how karma and honesty work. When you are honest you not only attract that to yourself, you also invite others to do the same. By your example, you affect change in the world around you. If being honest is new to you and you are afraid, I urge you to keep trying to stop the fibs and go honest. Yes others my not like it, but you will feel better about yourself. You will continue to attract others like yourself and you will be able to trust them more. That's the bonus. More, better, living.

I have someone in my life that is dishonest. He is a key person in my financial life. I have no way of ridding myself of him at this time. I am working hard to become aware of how he thinks and what he does so I can better protect myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment