Monday, May 4, 2009

I have what I need for today

I read an article on cnn.com about Toyota's Just in Time approach to car building. This was then compared to life by Martha Beck a writer for Oprah.com. She made references to food, shopping, money, and so on. I realize that while I am not where I expect myself to be, I am exactly where I need to be right now. I have all I need today. I am just where I should be to carry out my intentions. I want to be an available Mom to my children and I am, but I often complain of not having enough work. Yet if I did work more I would be here less for them. I do not necessarily need to work more, for I have enough money to get by, I just think I should work more to earn more to have more. Why? There is a time and place for everything and this is not the time to be worrying about my status in life. More its a time to be raising my family to value the important things. Things like being together, helping each other, and talking about life. This takes time. You have to be there when they are there to have it happen.

I have exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment