Friday, December 31, 2010

The celebration is over. What now?

As Christmas draws to a close, take time to reflect on what we have, what we've done, and who we have been over the past 12 months.  Each year I take a moment after the holiday's and check my behavior and attitude to see what kind of person I am.  Am I the kind of person I would like to be with?  Have I done what I wanted to do this past year?  If not, then set out to doing it in the New Year.

What is important to me is giving of myself time and money wise.  Being available personally to my family and friends and taking care of my clients as best I can.  This year I have accomplished most of what I wanted in my life. (With my work not so much)  However, in my time this year I have been able to use all of my powers of love and devotion to heal and be healed.  Not healing like Jesus for those of you who are "Christians" but heal like emotional, mental, loving healing.  To further that I wish to volunteer my free time to help a bigger cause.  I am working on that now.  We will see how it turns out.

What kind of person are you?  Answer that for yourself to see who you really are.  Do you like who you really are?  Change is possible.

Sincerely,
Liking who I really am,
Suz


Suzanne Paquette, Life Coach, Reiki Master

No comments:

Post a Comment